Sunday, June 26, 2011

Intro

Took me long enough...

My name is Bill Arceneaux, and this is my new blog. Previously, my experiences in blogging/online writing(Myspace, Aol, LOP) have varied in quality. While I'm sure I was descriptive and articulate enough, I look at those blogs as being very rough to read and amateur.

Poor opinion aside, the one positive I feel my previous writings had were the topics I chose(diary/musings, politics/current events and pro wrestling respectively), and how passionate I felt and still feel about them. For this blog, I will be musing on another topic I feel passionate about - Movies, movie going and movie leaving.

And if my thoughts and feelings can be expressed in at least a passably mediocre way, then I will have succeeded. 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts